People of all ages, including post-secondary students, can participate in meaningful reconciliation activities by learning about reconciliation and the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's Calls to Action, learning about the history of Canada from a variety of viewpoints and incorporating it into their studies, and getting involved.
Here are ways to participate:
- Check out the 7 free Ways to Make a Difference
- Plan an event like Have a Heart Day, Bear Witness Day or School is a Time for Dreams
- Learn about the Spirit Bear Plan
Whether you’re studying Indigenous Studies, Arts, Social Work, or Sciences, there are many resources that are perfect for critical analyses, in-depth research, presentations and more:
- Use articles for research or submit original work to the First Peoples Child & Family Review
- Explore the Caring Society's Indigenous Knowledge Portal!