Peter Henderson Bryce Award - Past Recipients
The PH Bryce Award is given out every two years on a rotating basis (alternating between the child/youth and adult categories). If you would like to learn more about the kind of work being done by caring Canadians, below is a list of the previous winners by year.
Award for Excellence in Public Health Advocacy (Adult Award), 2016
- Winner - Alanis Obomsawin, O.C, C.A.L.Q, filmmaker
- Honourable Mention - Dr. Anna Banerji, paediatric infectious, tropical disease specialist and global health specialist
- Honourable Mention - Dr. Lola Baydala, pediatrician
Award for Children and Youth, 2014
- Winner - Shannen's Dream Club at Pierre Elliot Trudeau School
- Winner - Daxton R.
- Honourable Mention - Noah A.
- Honourable Mention - Natasha G. and Britanny H.
- Honourable Mention - Books with No Bounds
Award for Excellence in Public Health Advocacy (Adult Award), 2012
The inaugural PH Bryce Award for Excellence in Public Health Advocacy went to Dr. Kent Saylor of the Montreal Children's Hospital and McGill University. Brief profiles of Dr. Saylor are available in the McGill Faculty of Medicine e-Newsletter, and on APTN National News.