For First Nations Students Studying Children's Health or Children With Disabilities
This $5,000 scholarship will be paid to the successful applicant by the First Nations Child and Family Caring Society of Canada. The scholarship is open to First Nations students studying children's health or children's disabilities at a Canadian university.
- Confirmation of First Nations identity.
- Confirmation of registration at a Canadian university in a program directly relevant to children's health or children's disability.
- Demonstrated commitment to Indigenous children's health and community service.
- Demonstrated academic commitment and achievement.
- Financial need will be considered.
For more information and to submit an application, please download and complete this application form (or click on the link below).
Deadline for nomination is March 16, 2018 at 3 p.m. EST.