Check out these resources from Spirit Bear for professionals, children, families, teachers, youth, and more!
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the Caring Society offices are closed to the public. Staff are available by phone and email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out at email@example.com
The Caring Society stands with First Nations children, youth and families so they have equitable opportunities to grow up safely at home, be healthy, get a good education and be proud of who they are.
In the Spotlight
- The Assembly of First Nations, class action parties and the Government of Canada reached a Final Settlement Agreement for compensation. You can read the Caring Society's response to the FSA and our preliminary analysis information sheet.
- Check out this series of information sheets on the December 31, 2021 Agreements in Principle on compensation and long-term reform of the First Nations Child and Family Services Program and Jordan's Principle:
- In partnership with RBC and Youth in Care Canada, the Caring Society shares the RBC Financial Literacy for Indigenous Peoples course.
- For more information on compensation for First Nations children and families, visit fnchildcompensation.ca/
- Check out our new information sheets on C-92 Funding available here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.