Learn more about Spirit Bear and how he and his friends can help guide your reconciliation journey!
Check out these resources from Spirit Bear for professionals, children, families, teachers, youth, and more!
Please note: Due to COVID-19, the Caring Society offices are closed to the public. Staff are available by phone and email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Caring Society stands with First Nations children, youth and families so they have equitable opportunities to grow up safely at home, be healthy, get a good education and be proud of who they are.
In the Spotlight
- Check out this timeline and information sheet on the December 31, 2021 Agreement in Principle on long-term reform of the First Nations Child and Family Services Program and Jordan's Principle.
- Our 2021 Annual Report is out now!
- In partnership with RBC and Youth in Care Canada, the Caring Society shares the RBC Financial Literacy for Indigenous Peoples course.
- Spirit Bear's Guide to Reconciliation, 2022 Calendar is now available for purchase! This calendar is accompanied by a free activity book.
- For more information on compensation for First Nations children and families, visit fnchildcompensation.ca/
- Check out our new information sheets on C-92 Funding available here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.