Teddy Bear Tea Party
Teddy Bear tea parties are a fantastic way to celebrate Bear Witness Day, and many of our other activities. Tea parties are already so much fun, why not include our teddy bears? Even better, you can easily hold a virtual Teddy Bear tea party!
Tea parties can be simple or as detailed as you’d like, here are some COVID-19 safe ideas:
- Invite your friends, neighbours, classmates and loved ones at home to bring their teddy bears to an online teddy bear tea party.
- Have special snacks for you and your bear with the food that you already have a home. This is a great time to be creative!
- Create your own Bear crown with the template below! Watch the tutorial video here.
- Colour in and fill out our Bear Witness Day crossword, download below.
- Honour Jordan River Anderson and to learn more about Jordan's Principle.
- Learn more about Spirit Bear and consider signing up for the Reconciliation Am'bear'rister program!
Don't forget to tweet and post your photos using the hashtags #JordansPrinciple and #BearWitnessDay.