Spirit Bear Book - Learning Guide
Spirit Bear is paw-sitively thrilled about his new Learning Guide to accompany Spirit Bear and Children Make History. The guide is designed to support families, educators, and communities in using Spirit Bear's book to teach about equity, reconciliation, and how kids can make a difference.
Spirit Bear’s Learning Guide offers the following resources:
- Learning outcomes
- Words and concepts to think about
- Comprehension and reflection questions
- List of Caring Society reconciliation campaigns, events, and multimedia resources
- Assessment, evaluation and a rubric for holistic learning
- Colouring sheets, word searches and other handouts
Click on the below PDF icon to download!
With special thanks to Ottawa Teachers for Social Justice for their help in developing the guide.