Cindy Blackstock's presentation schedule is now full until September 2017. Thank you for your understanding.
Caring Society staff are available to present at community forums, schools, post-secondary institutions, conferences, and other events.
For more information or to make a request, please fill out the form below.
Requirements for Presentations:
- LCD projector, screen, laptop computer with speakers or connected to in-house sound system and portable microphone for all presentations.
- All costs for travel and per diem (in accordance with the Treasury Board of Canada found at: http://www.njc-cnm.gc.ca/directive/travel-voyage/s-td-dv-a3-eng.php) will be covered by hosting organization.
- For Dr. Blackstock, there is a $2000 speaker's fee (made out to the Caring Society). For other staff members, the speaker's fee is $900.
- The speaker's fee for webinar presentations is $500 per hour.
- Given the limited staff, please outline pre-and post-conference needs at the time of the request with timelines so that we may assess the presentation request appropriately. This could include: abstracts, photos, PowerPoint presentations, conference planning meetings, contracts, etc. We cannot guarantee requests for futher information made after the original request can be accommodated. Please note that staff bios and headshots can be found under "Staff information" on our website.
- Head shots and biographies can be located at: https://fncaringsociety.com/caring-society-staff-information.
- We are honoured when we receive gifts from hosting organizations. In the occasion that a larger gift is presented, please make arrangements with the Caring Society office to ship it.
- If the hosting organization cancels a booked event, they will be required to give two weeks notice, and reimburse pre-arranged travel expenses, and a $500 cancellation fee. If a cancellation is made within two weeks leading up to the event, the hosting organization must provide full reimbursement as required as well as the full speaker's fee.