Cindy Blackstock's presentation schedule is now full until May 2018. Thank you for your understanding.
Caring Society staff are available to present at community forums, schools, post-secondary institutions, conferences, and other events.
For more information or to make a request, please fill out the form below.
Requirements for Presentations:
- LCD projector, screen, laptop computer with speakers or connected to in-house sound system and portable microphone for all presentations.
- All costs for travel and per diem (in accordance with the Treasury Board of Canada found at: http://www.njc-cnm.gc.ca/directive/travel-voyage/s-td-dv-a3-eng.php) will be covered by hosting organization.
- For Dr. Blackstock, there is a $2000 speaker's fee (made out to the Caring Society). For other staff members, the speaker's fee is $900.
- The speaker's fee for webinar presentations is $500 per hour.
- Given the limited staff, please outline all pre-and post-conference needs at the time of the request with timelines so that we may assess the presentation request appropriately. This could include: abstracts, photos, PowerPoint presentations, conference planning meetings, scheduled phone calls, video permissions, contracts, etc. We cannot guarantee requests for futher information made after the original request can be accommodated.
- Head shots and biographies can be located at: https://fncaringsociety.com/caring-society-staff-information.
- We are honoured when we receive gifts from hosting organizations. In the occasion that a larger gift is presented, please make arrangements with the Caring Society office to ship it.
- If the hosting organization cancels a booked event, they will be required to give one month notice and cover all pre-existing/arranged travel expenses as well as a $500 cancellation fee. If a cancellation is made within the month leading up to the event, the hosting organization must provide full reimbursement as required as well as the full speaker's fee.