Caring Society’s submissions on matters related to the definition of “all First Nations children” for the purposes of implementing the Panel’s orders regarding Jordan’s Principle.
Additional Caring Society submissions on:
- Retention of jurisdiction by the Tribunal
- Major capital
- Reallocation policy FNCFS Agency funding agreements
- Timelines for Consultation Committee work on ISC training
- ISC performance evaluation
- Jordan’s Principle Appeals
- FNCFS Program appeals, Jordan’s Principle compliance/accountability
- The baseline study for the needs of First Nations Children (ACE Model).
Caring Society also submits Motion Record and Book of Authorities.