Annual Caring Society Gala
2018 Gala Theme: Paving the Way for Equality and Rights of First Nations Children and Youth
Join us on October 18th in Winnipeg, Manitoba for a fun-filled evening in support of equity for First Nations children. Tickets include a four course meal, art auction, silent auction and amazing entertainment! Also on October 18th: Caring Society Annual General Meeting and Education Workshop!
*Just Added!* Education Workshop: "A Conversation with Cindy Blackstock and Spirit Bear"
- Workshop starts at 1:30pm. Join us at 12:30pm for lunch and the Caring Society AGM and stay for the afternoon education session – it’s sure to be a beary inspiring afternoon!
- To register or for more information contact Sandra Elliot at Sandra.Elliot@docfs.org or by phone at 1-877-508-8289. Download the registration form for full information!
Caring Society Annual General Meeting (AGM) - please note time change
- Canad Inns Club Regent, 1415 Regent Avenue West - Blue Lagoon Room (to right of Altos Restaurant)
First Nations Child Welfare Gala
- Doors open at 5:00pm
- Club Regent Casino (1425 Regent Ave)
- $1,500 per table (seats 10) or $175 per ticket
The First Nations Caring Society Gala is a fund-raising event hosted by the First Nations child welfare agencies of Manitoba in support of the First Nations Child and Family Caring Society. Special thanks to West Region Child and Family Services for coordinating the event and to 96.1 BOB FM/101 The FARM FM in Brandon, Manitoba for media sponsorship!