2017 Gala Theme: Supporting the Rights of First Nations Children
Join us on October 19th in Winnipeg, Manitoba for an evening in support of equity for First Nations children. Tickets include a four course meal, art auction, silent auction and amazing entertainment!
Also on October 19th: morning workshop on education for reconciliation and Caring Society Annual General Meeting.
Schedule of Events:
- Educational Workshop: 10:00am-12:00pm ($50.00, Registration Form below)
- Caring Society Annual General Meeting (AGM): 12:00pm-1:00pm
- First Nations Child Welfare Gala: Doors open at 5:00pm
- Morning workshop and AGM at the Canad Inns Club Regent (1415 Regent Avenue West) - Blue Lagoon Room, (to right of Altos Restaurant)
- Gala taking place next door at the Club Regent Casino (1425 Regent Ave)
The First Nations Caring Society Gala is a fund-raising event hosted by the First Nations child welfare agencies of Manitoba in support of the First Nations Child and Family Caring Society. Special thanks to West Region Child and Family Services for coordinating the event!